The Arlington Memorial Gardens is holding a Job Fair for employment opportunities within our organization. There are numerous positions available and we will be holding “on the spot” interviews. Please join us on Saturday, February 8th from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm. Bring your resume and a valid drivers license.
Various employment opportunities are available in our newly constructed Funeral Home and on our Grounds Crew. With the addition of our Funeral Home and Celebration of Life Campus, we are also actively seeking Family Care Advisors.
Current employment opportunities at Arlington include:
- Ohio licensed and Certified Crematory Operator (Full time/part time)
- Ohio licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer (Full time/part time)
- Funeral Assistants (Part time)
- Grounds crew members – String Trimmers, Horticultural help (Seasonal) and Security (Part time)
- Family Care Advisors (Full time)
We are expanding and growing. This is a great time to join our team! For more information, please call our office at 513-521-7003.