Listen in as Sara Underhill, one of three Arlington Memorial Gardens Funeral Directors and Celebrant sits down with George Zahn of WMKV radio to discuss several of the unique and personal services Arlington offers including:
- Live Streaming and video services for funeral home services available to provide ‘virtual’ participation for families that cannot participate or travel due to COVID-19 restrictions
- Full-service accommodations that include everything from cremation to traditional burial services
- Why Pre-Planning is the best gift you can give your family
- How Celebrants at Arlington can add a unique, personal touch to honor your loved one
- Update on Teddy, Arlington’s Grief Therapy Dog
- Upcoming Arlington Community Events – Shred Day in July and 2 Outdoor Concerts in August
Special thanks to WMKV for providing us the opportunity to be talk about these important topics. If you have questions or would like more information, please feel free to contact us at (513) 521-7003 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.